FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #177


So, Sunday I was sick as a dog (what does that even mean?) and
since I wasn't going to church on time with the rest of the family - 
or rather an hour and half before them for meetings, 
I got to take the time and do cute Valentine's Day hair for Isabella.
I love how it turned out! 
I used the cute layered Valentine Heart Hair Bows I made about a
month ago and they were perfect with the heart braids.

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:




I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!



6 comments:

Ana Love Craft said...

Wow, I absolutely love the girl's pic.Amazing hair!
Thank you for hosting this fun party.
Have a fabulous love week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods said...

Happy Tuesday morning! Your daughter is the cutest! Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for hosting!
~ Ashley @3 Little Greenwoods

Melinda said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I linked back to you in my post. :)

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you for this fun party! Have a terrific Tuesday.... :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Shemi Dixon said...

Thanks for hosting this great link party. Have a great week.
Blessings
Shemi

. said...

Thank you for hosting the linky party! I hope you have a great week!

xo sarah
http://www.creativity-avenue.com

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails